SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE
The official game schedule does not come out until registration is over, but here is a sneak peak at what you can expect:
- Teams play once a week on Mondays
- Games start between 7:00pm and 9:30pm and last up to 75-minutes
- Your team's start time will vary each week. We try our best to create a balanced schedule for all teams based on the gym permits we receive
- Games will begin around Monday, January 28th
We work very hard to get permits at the best available gyms in DC. This season we plan to play games at:
- Francis-Stevens Middle School (2425 N St NW). Located off the Foggy Bottom metro (Blue/Orange) or Dupont Circle metro (Red)
Please be aware that game times, locations and dates mentioned above are a very good guideline, but may change slightly.
LEVELS OF PLAY
PLAYERS - Good athletes with a solid grasp of the rules
SORTA PLAYERS - Pretty good athletes who play some pick-up basketball every now and then. Okay with being placed in PLAYERS or CASUAL
CASUAL - Average athlete who likes to play some basketball, but out there more to have fun
ZogSports will try to accommodate all team and individual player requests for Level of Play, but cannot guarantee all requests. We will not place an individual player on a team with other people that registered more than one level (above or below) his/her registration level. In order to create the best possible experience for the whole league ZogSports will place returning teams in the division we feel most appropriate.