Responsibilities and Duties
ZogSports, a charity-focused, social sports league for young professionals in the Los Angeles area, is looking for part-time referees for our Co-ed leagues.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Manage all on-field logistics including: timely start and completion of games
- Referee games
- Set up court
- Resolve on-court disputes
- Work with the on and off site ZogSports Staff to improve the quality of our leagues
- Learn ZogSports rules
- Attend referee training session
- Ideal candidates should be young professionals living in Los Angeles who have a tremendous interest in volleyball and football and familiarity/experience playing and/or refereeing.
- Applicants must be willing to commit to an entire season
- Understanding of specific sports and rules
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle conflict and be diplomatic in all situations that arise
- Be able to represent ZogSports and our charitable and social focus
- Experience in refereeing
- Experience on an organized sports team
Please email a cover note describing your experience / interest and attach your resume to email@example.com. Please reference “Referee" in the subject field of your email correspondence
Due to the great number of resumes we receive daily, we regret that we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in our company, or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for this position, a representative from the ZogSports will contact you in the near future. Thank you for submitting your resume to ZogSports.
ZogSports is an Equal Opportunity Employer