Responsibilities and Duties
As a Metuchen
Volleyball REFEREE you will assist the ZogSports Team in helping our 100,000+
participants have the highlight of their week by making sure game operations
run smoothly, are as fun as possible, and always incorporate both our social
feel and charity aspects.
We’re looking for fun, team players who
are reliable and organized, care about their work, and strive for continuous
- Available to consistently work
- Available to work in Metuchen
- Passionate about sports, and especially knowledgeable
about Volleyball and its basic rules?
- Strong in communication and
problem solving skills?
- Fun, outgoing, and social?
you want to:
- Be an AMBASSADOR for ZogSports, promoting a fun and
social experience at every game?
- Manage all ON-SITE LOGISTICS
including; arriving 10-15 minutes before games start, court & net set-up,
potentially helping bring equipment, treating rented facilities with respect
and sending in game reports?
- Resolve on-site disputes calmly?
- Learn the ZogSports Rules and way of handling situations?
improve the quality of all ZogSports activities?
- REFEREE games?
If you answered YES to all of the questions above,
You may be
ready to join the TEAM!
- Please email email@example.com with the subject Metuchen Volleyball Referee Position:
- A cover note describing your experience/interest in joining the ZogSports
- Your resume (please send even if it does not contain directly
- Payment for this position will be $20/hour
Due to the great number of applicants we hear from daily,
we regret that we are unable to respond individually to each person interested
in joining the Team, or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular
applicant. If there is interest in interviewing you for this position, a
representative from ZogSports will contact you in the near future.
Thank you for submitting to join the ZogSports Team.
ZogSports is an Equal Opportunity Employer