Responsibilities and Duties
ZogSports is looking for a few outgoing, reliable individuals to become Brand Ambassadors and help promote the upcoming leagues. Position starts as soon as possible. Do you have what it takes?
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Attending events (races, parties, game-watches, etc.) and visiting bars to distribute flyers and discuss ZogSports with attendees
- Posting flyers in bars in Denver. There's a lot of creativity with this one since we'll give you a list of bars to visit, but also give you the chance to find some locations on your own! You will also be distributing flyers to people in the bars.
- Handing out flyers at ZogSports events and discussing upcoming events and activities
- Distributing flyers at outdoor parks in Denver
- Exhibits our core values: Fun, Team Player, Caring, Reliable, Own It and Continuous improvement
- Have a flexible schedule: Brand Ambassadors need to be available to work evening hours (most weeknight shifts will be from 7-10 PM) and weekends
- Able to successfully communicate the mission of ZogSports and its activities
- Experience in marketing and/or flyering a plus, but not required
Please email a cover note describing your experience / interest and attach your resume to Shannon@ZogSportsDEN.com. Please reference “Brand Ambassador Position” in the subject field of your email correspondence
Due to the great number of resumes we receive daily, we regret that we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in our company, or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for this position, a representative from the ZogSports will contact you in the near future. Thank you for submitting your resume to ZogSports.
ZogSports is an Equal Opportunity Employer.