ZogSports is looking for Referees for our Co-ed Sports
Responsibilities and Duties
ZogSports referees will be the head and only referees in charge of games. Shifts will last 1 to 4 hours (one game per hour). Successful candidates will assist the company in helping our games run smoothly, while reminding our players of the social and charity aspect of our leagues.
Roles and responsibilities include:
• Referee Games
• Manage all on-field/gym logistics including: timely start and completion of games and team/referee transitions
• Setup field/gym
• Resolve on-field disputes
• Work with the on- and off-site ZogSports Staff to improve the quality of our leagues
• Learn ZogSports Rules
• Attend referee training session
• Ideal candidates should be young professionals living in the San Francisco area who have a tremendous interest in the sports we play.
• Applicants must be willing to commit to at least the entire season
• Understanding of specific sport and rules
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills
• Ability to handle conflict and be diplomatic in all situations that arise
• Be able to represent ZogSports and our charitable and social focus
• Be fun, social and personable
• Experience in refereeing and knowledge of sports
• Experience on an athletic team.
• Please email a cover note describing your experience/interest and resume (if available) to Nick@ZogSportsSF.com. Please reference "Referee Position" in the subject field of your email correspondence.
• Payment for this position will be $15/hr
Due to the great number of resumes we receive daily, we regret that we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in our company, or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for this position, a representative from ZogSports will contact you in the near future. Thank you for submitting your resume to ZogSports.
ZogSports is an Equal Opportunity Employer